Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday night at Bankers Club,
had enjoyed a lot,
it was really a sumptuous feast.
the first thing that took my attention was the pianist,
he played a lots of songs,
the second thing was the singer and the guitarist,
the singer was simply gorgeoes,
she sang so well,her voice was much better than other singer,
and the guitarist,
played well too,
their performance was amazing.
the third thing was the m.c.,
gorgeous too, and sweet.
she brought lovely atmosphere.
From her, I realised what is professional.
and the fourth thing,
the 'souvenir' that the bride and the bridegroom prepared for us,
a bride model and a bradal cake with their photo made in the form of candle,
simply nice, I took 6 'souvenir',am I too greedy?haha Xp
the fifth thing was the bride,
she gave a long speech,
she was so happy, of course.haha
the sixth thing,
the magician,
he brought some performance table by table,
but too bad,someone found his mistake,haha
the final ones,
the happiest among the other,
we took a lots of photos,
everyone was so enjoying.
I really enjoyed a lot,
that all,
photos will be upload soon if I would be able to get those photos from the photographer. =)
I have so many family events recently,
yesterday was my cousin's wedding,
today would be the mooncake festival celebration,
tomorrow is my grandmother's,
and next Sunday is my grandma's birthday.
haha. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment