Yeah, finally I done all the JPA thingy. Yesterday I was forced, really forced to go back to school just to see our school pengetua's lc face. Opss, I should say just to get her signature. Cant her just certify all my photocopied certificate? Then I no need to ask Puan Chong who was busying. Luckily Puan Zarina helped me. >.0
Yay, I am happy, finally I had make up my mind for my future study plan. To be on the safe side, I chosen pharmacy. Yea, pharmacy, which never cross into my mind during previous time. I just hope that our country matriculation chosen me, then my study won't be my parent's burden. Some more it guarantee that I can study in local university. =) if not, give me the JPA scholarship. This is too far from me and I did not expect much. So, skip this plan. heh >< If, I say if I was so unlucky that both plan A and plan B failed, then I will go UCSI to study their foundation in science. Which the tuition fee I will use my SPM result to claim for scholarship. then further study, that is degree, I will borrow money money from the government PTPTN. That is it. I will try my best to not to spent too much of my parent's money. =)
This post is just to remind myself so that I wont change my destination and plans again. =)
要做,就做最好的。
No comments:
Post a Comment