Wednesday, May 5, 2010

After 2 weeks. ;D

Hi, everybody, I am back after my few weeks' disappearance. Of coarse I am still blogging. Heehee. Don't ask me why. Discover it yourself. ;D
Erm, what to say first? Currently I am busying on my preparation to Gambang, Pahang where I am going to study and stay at there for one year. I gonna leave here, auch, how sad it was. ;( No more mama, no more papa, no more gorgor, no more Bao Yi(I used to call them in this way, ;)), no more my cozy bed, no more piano( I felt like crying last Thursday, TT), no more E.nopi( This Saturday will be the last day at E.nopi.), no more mama's ABC soup, healthy recipe. Really very struggling, but still I will leave. Wondering how would it be. Take it as a chance to be real independent, like what Jia Hui told me. ;)
Really have to annouce that I bought my very first baju kurung in my life! Don't know should feel happy for getting a new cloth or sad that it means I really have to go there. 3 sets of it costed me RM150.00!. -.-;; What to do since it was a must. Cousin Sze Wan asked me to bring tissue roll since the people there don't use tissue roll, they use hand. Then mama bought me lots of food, of coarse including my own healthy breakfast( some powder or what, lol). So many thingy, like I gonna move my house. lol, that's what a mama would do for her daughter. (------Mother's Day coming!---).
Actually papa don't really want me to go for this matriculation since it is under our government( besides the ridiculous reason, haha!). He wished to send me to Singapore, study there and work at there since Singapore's currency is great. But what's the way? Aiya, finish this matriculation first la. ha!
That's all for this post first. It's late, I can't stay up late. (practicing healthy life style, ha! ) Bye and good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment