Tuesday, August 10, 2010

你不知道的事

What a great day today was!
For the very first reason, IT class cancelled, thus I got plenty of time to settle all my revisions, I even managed to squeeze out some time for me to take a nap,haha ;D
Secondly, everyone is talking about the song 你不知道的事,omg, I can't wait to listen to this song,but school blocked youtube,TT,anyhow,I will stay tuned with MY fm ;D
Thirdly,finally I understand what was the oxygen dissociation curve is talking about, ;D 
For the very last reason;
School student centre just annouced that 30 August 2010 would be a holiday(with replacement)#who care? ;D)for all the student in KMPh!!! haha,that means I will have 5 days holidays from 26 Aug (after class ended at 5p.m.) till 31 Aug! Wee ;D

Sincerely hope that Lee Hom will come to KL at around that period ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment