Friday, December 24, 2010

Random

Is back again.
I had been so occupied. Busy until I neglected my facebook, my blog, my friends, I did not call you. I am really sorry for that. really.
It is about the end of 2010. So much things happened lately. This year isn't a plain year. It is a mixture. First time I leave my house, stay at outside, a place where I never expect I will be there. First time have someone so close to me to leave me, first time I cried so hard, first time I wish time could travel back so desperately. First time went to Taiwan. First time I skipped classes for a week. First time have 4 guys singing happy birthday song to me in front of the class. First time I dance, seriously, and gonna perform it. First time, so many first time. It is a mixture of feelings.

nothing much to say. wonder when will be my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment