Saturday, August 6, 2011

When result means everything. The world don't seem anymore fairer than last time.

Being a teacher is really not an easy job. I always thought that I just have to finish the syllabus and that's it. But Nope! I still have to make sure students are all really understood with it. And the most important is, they must remember it. Okay, I have done my part. But the next week they forgot about what I have already told them. And then the school examination result released, the parents started to blame at the teacher. Auch. How's sad. To ensure a child's academic development, teacher is never the only one who take the responsibility. The parent must co-operate with teacher, and never forget, the student, who should take the greatest responsibility. However, they are only kid. They don't really understand what's the point they need to study so hard. Sometimes I really feel depressed with this kind of thing. I found that I carried a very heavy burden. I want to escape. Ya, this gonna end soon, 19th Aug. :) I am sorry to all the children that may be I am not really a very good language teacher to all of you, but if there is a chance, may be I can be a very good Maths teacher, or even a listener, player with you all. :)
The guilt is always with me. It makes me feel unpleasant.
Smile. :)


# The great time is when JL told me that he got 19/60 in his latest Writing Paper. Compared to last time, he got only 9/60. :) Then, WK showed reduced grammar mistakes in his Sentences Making. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment