And it happened on the very first question.
In front of 9 interviewers.
[AIESEC in UTM_Director Application]
It wasn't easy. I didn't perform well. But thanks to the interview, it made me realize how much I want that position. Right Rebecca? :)
Anyway, be steady, no matter what the result is :)
What are the 3 values you uphold the most in your life? Without this director application, I will never know how much I actually value balance in life.
How sweet it was when I woke up in the morning of the interview day, saw this pasted on the door opposite my room. Thanks Ming Ming :)
In front of 9 interviewers.
[AIESEC in UTM_Director Application]
It wasn't easy. I didn't perform well. But thanks to the interview, it made me realize how much I want that position. Right Rebecca? :)
Anyway, be steady, no matter what the result is :)
What are the 3 values you uphold the most in your life? Without this director application, I will never know how much I actually value balance in life.
How sweet it was when I woke up in the morning of the interview day, saw this pasted on the door opposite my room. Thanks Ming Ming :)

No comments:
Post a Comment