tired!!
today after physics' extra class,
i went to the TE hall for preparation of the dinner by PH's car,
haha,have 'fun' in her car..lol xD
and i saw a snoopy tissue cover in her car,
so cute! xD
hmm..
i started to decorate the hall at about 11.oop.m.
it was not easy,
it seems like i got many things to do,
I worried that if I couldn't handle everything before the dinner get started,
luckily,I managed to do everything,
thanks for those committees who had helped me a lot..
I felt so tired,exhausted,
Help!I didn't take my lunch,
I scared that I might get gastric pain
*~~*
after today,
i must start to do revision,
few days more,
monthly test!
:(
today after physics' extra class,
i went to the TE hall for preparation of the dinner by PH's car,
haha,have 'fun' in her car..lol xD
and i saw a snoopy tissue cover in her car,
so cute! xD
hmm..
i started to decorate the hall at about 11.oop.m.
it was not easy,
it seems like i got many things to do,
I worried that if I couldn't handle everything before the dinner get started,
luckily,I managed to do everything,
thanks for those committees who had helped me a lot..
I felt so tired,exhausted,
Help!I didn't take my lunch,
I scared that I might get gastric pain
*~~*
after today,
i must start to do revision,
few days more,
monthly test!
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment