haha,
my brother just bought a guitar,
and I played the very simple ones,
ODE TO JOY !!
xD
i viewed Jolynn's blog
listened to the
piano version yi shou jian dan de ge,
really nice,
smooth :)
yesterday my cousin came back from the matrikulasi college,
her college is having a break,
she talked a lot to me about that matrikulasi,
oh gosh,
feel like not willing to go if i got chosen,
but Form 6 is definitely much harder than matrikulasi, :(
well,put aside first,
think about it after SPM.
oh ya,
my brother is going to study at the other town next Tuesday,
I feel a bit sad,
no one will bring me to watch movie,
no one will bring me to tuition,
no one will listen to me when I was talking non-sense,
although i still got my dad,my mom,my sister,
but I prefer this listener,
this 'driver'
(sorry for using this word,i got no idea to replace it with a better word)
:(
my brother just bought a guitar,
and I played the very simple ones,
ODE TO JOY !!
xD
i viewed Jolynn's blog
listened to the
piano version yi shou jian dan de ge,
really nice,
smooth :)
yesterday my cousin came back from the matrikulasi college,
her college is having a break,
she talked a lot to me about that matrikulasi,
oh gosh,
feel like not willing to go if i got chosen,
but Form 6 is definitely much harder than matrikulasi, :(
well,put aside first,
think about it after SPM.
oh ya,
my brother is going to study at the other town next Tuesday,
I feel a bit sad,
no one will bring me to watch movie,
no one will bring me to tuition,
no one will listen to me when I was talking non-sense,
although i still got my dad,my mom,my sister,
but I prefer this listener,
this 'driver'
(sorry for using this word,i got no idea to replace it with a better word)
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment