Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the impolite ticket seller

Today,after tuition,
i went back as usual,
reached Kepong Sentral and bought tickets,
but my sister's ticket was stuck inside the machine,
therefore I asked the ticket seller for help,
she 'operated' the machine,
however,she couldn't find the ticket,
thought of she will compensate another ticket to my sister,
but NOT,
she asked us in a very rude way,

'Amoi,tak ada lah,kau letak ke machine yang mana satu?'

weih,can't you be polite a bit?==
then my sister confirmed with her that she did put her ticket into that machine,
but she didn't trust us,
she just keep on saying 'tak adalah..'
==
finally my sister went to check the machine together with her,
and my sister found her ticket!
I looked at her,
thought that she would apologize or even a smile,
but no,
event ended with a 'terima kasih' from my sister and I to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment