Sunday, August 30, 2009

Book Fest 2009

Yesterday I went to the Book Fest at KLCC Convension Centre,
with Jing,Jerry and Wai Wing,
I spent about RM200 there,
my mom got shocked when I told her that i left RM20++ in my purse,
haha,
I bought a lot of books,
one of them was an encyclopedia.
seems like only Jing and I was enjoying at there,
x_x

when I went to CD Rama part,
I saw there were a lot of album selling with very low price,
and I saw Lee Hom's Change Me album,
guess how much it cost?
RM 9.90!!!
so cheap!last time I bought it Rm55..
but mine got his autograph on it,haha!
then Evan Yo's album,
RM 9.90 too,
RM35,I bought it last time..

We walked and walked for about 5 or 6 hours,
I were almost exhausted,
so tiring xx''
finally I reached home at 6p.m.

p/s: thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment