Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-2009 9.00p.m.(should I wait till 9.09 p.m.?)(haha)

haha,
finally came to the end of trial exam,
(Bahasa Cina?lol)
so realxing,
I can enjoy reading those book that i had just bought,
then learn piano,
do all the homeworks that i owed,lol

lalala,
haha,
tomorrow still got Sivik,
but I think no one will do revision for it,lol
HL still thought of not to go to school tomorrow,==
she had forgot about Sivik.

too bad,
i did a lot of careless mistakes in add maths paper,
I even forgot to do one of the questions in optional part(paper2),
10 marks!!gone!
phew~
see!how careless I could be. ==
whatever,
I'm typically LULU,
people like to call me so,
even my brother
(since I knocked my head on to the wall while walking to toilet in my OWN house)
(dumb!)

yeah,
anyway,
I'm feeling so relaxing right now,
Yesterday I promised myself to sleep at 10.00p.m.
to compensate all my energy lost,lol
I apologize to my eyes,my brain,my liver,my skin(...)


yeah!
bye!


oh ya,
today is 09-09-09,
many couple are getting married,
happy marriage!



No comments:

Post a Comment