Friday, December 18, 2009

17th Dec 2009

Yesterday hang out with Le Jing,Pui Hoon,Hooi Leng,Hwei Kee,Douglas and Ving Seng.
Have fun there. We watched Princess and the Frog,hmm..very interesting, don't you all think so?=p.
After that, jing,hoon and vs went back earlier, left 4 of us, we walked here and there, and douglas was busy on buying his friends' christmas present. leng and I bought Japanese snack. We had also went to eat at Esspressoup, EEEEeeeeeee~~! It taste horrible!! The Minestrone soup was just like some thing that is vomited out.(shivering~ -.-)

I received a gift from jing,with many friends' hand written wishes to me. I love it. Gift need not to be a very expensive ones, a simple handcraft like this will do. Thanks to all of you. I really appreciate it. Love=)
To all of you,please refer to the notes that I tagged al of you. Thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment