Saturday, December 19, 2009

realise a promise is always a great

Today planned to hang out with jing and hoon. But due the sudden call from Mrs. Hazel, I have to go for a interview session and 'abandoned' jing and hoon,(I am really sorry for that). Thus decided to treat them to have a lunch after the interview.
I thought the interview session would be just half an hour. Somehow,it took me 2 hours!!! It was out of expectation, my brother was waiting for me in the car. Auch! =/(SORRY!!) and jing and hoon were also waiting for me. After had the interview, I quickly walked down and met my brother. He took me to Kuang station and I was rushing to Times Square to meet them. Thanks God! I reached there without the delay of the train or any other problem! Met them at Times Square and decided to eat at Gasoline. However, there was no peaple serve us. Thus walked here and there and finally we had our lunch(it was about 3.30pm!) at Mendy's instead of Subway which closed,hmm..the burger was delicious. We had a great lunch and talked a lot. I like this kind of feeling. I treated them. Hope that they would like it. I did joined them today, although I was late terribly. =))
Hmm, after that we went back as  usual. What I want to say is, realise a promise is always a great. and thanks to jing and hoon which waited me for such a long time. =))

let's talk about the interview. It's all about Mathematics!! and it is fun!! I love Maths and now I am a marker of student's Maths works! Mrs. Hazel said that she would train me to become a coach, I am waiting for that day!!haha!
Mrs. Hazel gave me a set of question paper which consist of 2 part. 1 is basic Mathematics and another is something related to IQ. She praised me. Weeee! haha. It was too bad to find out that I had relater too much on calculator. =( . my brain is rusted I think. Luckily I was still able to handle those question. It was not easy without calculator, believe me. And finally, she hired me! I like this job as it is all about maths and I just have to work 3 days per week. Salary is not high but still i like it, at least I need not to feed spider at home. isn't?

Overall, today is a great day!! Although it is full of 'rush'.

No comments:

Post a Comment