After 3 weeks of working, I have to say that, I am not really enjoy it at first, but now, I found that it is really great when they proven me their ability with their increasing improvement. From don't know to understand. From +1 , +2, +3 to +4, +5, +6. From not intuitive to intuitive It is really something great which motivated me to teach them!! One Indian boy, Siddath who don't how to compare value and now, he started to know what is bigger!=D I like this!!
There are so many students, they like to tell me their story. Like Yi Shuen, she told me that she is learning Ballet and piano. How's nice! And her cute sister, Yi Qian is learning Ballet too. Look at the bun on their head, cute. If I were allowed, I would like to take their photo and share with you all. It is really another special kind of feeling. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment