Haha,this few days had hanging out with my friends. Thereafter only realise that computer can never replace friends!!
Hmm, yesterday watch AVATAR(super duper nice!) with jing, waiwing,suetli nad soonyip at MP. OMG, AVATAR is really really very worth to watch. Human is too greedy,hmm...the cinema is really cold, although I was wearing sweater but still I am now suffering from flu, =S . Still, worth to watch! ARg~!
Then just now went to MP again, with hooileng, hweikee, peiyen and vingseng. Mr. Aeroplane, DOUGLAS LOW did not come! -.-... He is sick. -.-ll Too bad that puihoon and lejing did not join us, Anyway, hope that we can meet soon! =D 5 of us had our dinner at a Korean restaurant. After had our dinner, we went to eat 'ice', lol...Our stomach are so full..x) Haha, recommended AVATAR to them. I warned them to watch it. lol.
after that,we taken few photos. That's all, I really enjoyed a lot. Hope that next time puihoon and lejing are able to come!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment