So many things happened recently..
- I hit my own house's auto-gate when I was reversing my car. No one scolded me but still I felt guilty. =( People came my house to repair the auto-gate and I was not at home( nobody at home). Got scolded badly by dad. =(
- Thing happened last Sunday was really freaked me out. I felt sorry whenever I saw people Vios on road. >(
- Today followed my mom to Jalan Ipoh. Thought of to reach there by highway, but we drove the wrong way!! OMG. I didn't know where we had drove to( I saw Pusat Sains Negara!!) -.-. So far away from our destination. Not onyl that, we were run out of petrol! @@ This was crazy. Thanks god, luckily we were still able to reach there safely.
Conclusion, driving the wrong way made me understand what is 四通八达. 0.0''
No comments:
Post a Comment