I am sick, currently. Well, I am feeling better now. Suffering from chicken pox is really very suffocating. Mom and grandma did not allow me to consult a doctor for the first day, they said we shouldn't control it to happen, so I did not take any western pill to take control on it. Let's imagine as a heaty-based person, how much chicken pox popped out on my skin. hmp.
Really very suffocating, really. I was not allowed to bath for the first 9 days,counting from the day chicken pox started to appear on my skin. *Chicken pox, reddish itchy ink appeared on my skin and swollen then turn watery as days go. I have to take care of them so that they will not burst and leave a scar on my skin after I recovered. I have to drink all the bitter Chinese Traditional Medicine.
For the first day, I admit that I really got a bit happy feeling. Why? haha, this is because it FINALLY happened to me!! and it happen at the right time, don't you think so? hmm. This feeling did not last long, starting from the second day, more and more chicken pox started to popped out, on everywhere on my skin, and of coarse, my face. I felt so pissed off, really very pissed off. I cried, no one knows. According to my grandma's traditional law, a chicken pox sufferer was not allow to look at a mirror. I know I am very ugly and I cant even look at the mirror to see how ugly I had turn into. Let imagine, how depressing it was. Third day and forth day became even much serious, oily hair, sticky body... Finally mom brought me to consult a doctor. How could it be?? I wondered. Am I going out with that sick look?? I dare not. But, still, I have to consult a doctor. At that medical centre, I dare not to put my head up. I just keep looking downward. Auch, so sad. Consulted doctor and took a lot of western medicine.
Well, everything will be alright, I kept telling myself. Everyday, mom cooked all kind of medicine to me, prepared plane meal for me, put powder on my body. Even my shower water also need to be specially prepared by cooking some medicine. Mom was the one who cooked it for me. Thanks mom so much. *I love you* A sick like this really troubled lots of people. My grandma, grandpa from village plucked 10++ coconut for cooling down the heat in my body, my uncle brought those coconuts to my house.. So many so many. Thank you so much. I am getting better now. I am feeling better too.
----------------------------------------------
‘妈,我很丑。’
妈妈摇摇头,说;“ 你很美。”
---------------------------------------------
“妈,我会好的吗?”
“当然会,你会变得比以前更美。”
我笑了。
---------------------------------------------
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment