Finally I am back from KMPh, the day I had been waiting and waiting for so long. Not because I don't like my college, just that home is still the best, you know. Not really feel like want to make a post for my life at KMPh, because I got so much things wanted to tell, I don;t know how to start it. So, would like to renew my blog with my feelings now.
Discovered so much things at facebook and of coarse my friend's blog. Not much changes but somehow something changed. All things rushed into my mind, I don't what to write.
The very first thing I did when I came back from KMPh was the piano. I miss my piano so much, really, more than the computer. Not to means anything, just simply miss it. Thanks god, I still can play it well. But I can't play Secret as smoothly as last time, is okay, I will make it before I leave KL. This Saturday I will bring my sister to Teacher Cyndi's house, I miss her so much.
Just now watched the video, I know it had been quite a long time, but still I must mention about it.
This is totally so damn AMAZING !! Jay Chow was really not easy. This is crazy. I remembered the day I saw this news at KMPh, I called my love-jolin-anti-jay chow's sister, haha, everybody got stunned. This would be another historical concert.
Okay, enough about Jay Chow, let's talk about Lee Hom. Haha, congratz me, I got so many leehom-fans' friend there, especially Elle and Jo An. And because of us, Chu Xin started to fall in love with Lee Hom too. haha. We plan to watch 恋爱通告 together. WeeeeWEE! Can't wait for that day anymore. Oh ya, Leehom's latest album十八般武艺is gonna release soon, another excitement we have now, haah!
Yea, at KMPh, I met the most HUMOUROUS people ever in my life, it's my Math's lecturer. It can't described in words. He really got the sense of humour, very fun to be in his class. (I got 2 maths lecturers, this is the second one, the first one....make me feel like want to throw my shoes on him. -.-)This is life..
I would like to end my post here, more will come. =D
p/s: papa and mama, I promise I promise I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment