Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life at KMPh - Orientation week

Simply want to do a post about my matriculation's life. ;D
Well, life there is great! I got lotsa friends from all over (almost ;D) the countries and we even planned to visit each other hometown after we finished our matric. ;D Seriously, not because of them, I can't survive until now. Still remember during the orientation week, I was so(x200000000000) exhausted. We even don't have a proper time to have our meal, and if you were to tell the fesi (last year's senior) that you are sicked, they would scold you. The moemnt during that week was the worst memory I had until now. Luckily it was just a week. And now, I got lotsa time to do my own things. Sleep at 11p.m. wake up at 5.30 a.m. Unlike the hectic orientation week, sleep at 2a.m. and woke up at 3.30a.m.!!! -.-ll
(to be continued, gonna go out. ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment