It has been a long time I didn't come to here. Is everyone fine? Sometimes I really doubt who are the readers of this blog. I wonder what make you to come here, but I am glad that you are always here :) So I promised that this blog will be forever my blog and I will update it from time to time :)
2 months ago, when I was about to get enrolled into Uni life, I was full of excitement, besides the feeling of separation with my beloved family, friends. 2 months after, here I am, to say that, Uni life is really up to my expectation. LIFE AT UTM IS REALLY GREAT :)
During the very first week at UTM, it was the orientation week. I was glad that it wasn't as hectic as the matriculation one.
1. Foods were provided! Breakfast + lunch + dinner + supper! cool? Yes, it was. though the foods weren't mouth-watering and almost every meal was served with cabbage, just different ways of cooking it. But compare this to matriculation one which I got gastric due to 'starvation' -.- I really felt very appreciative.
2. There was no 'Lumpur' this game (where we are all forced to roll into mud, disgusting! Am I right?). So I need not to stay up late just to wash + re-wash my clothes. Even now the white snicker I wore that day still appeared to be brownish until now, how's sad!
Okay, well. I do not mean that UTM is better than KMPh in their orientation. UTM's orientation was not perfect. Just that, I appreciate the every single good thing that happen to me. :) I always look things at their good side. :)
Then after that we had our Chinese Orientation Week in which this is a way for the 1st year juniors to get to know their respective course seniors. The 2 weeks of this orientation was really tiring. We were asked to accomplish different tasks. Still, I appreciate it, because this is also the way for us to get to know each other. Thanks to 2nd year senior, we had our Welcoming Night 2011/12 at the end of the orientation.
 |
| 6 new members to the Bioprocess Engineering. For the next 4 years, they will be the people I most stay with. :D Thanks to the hectic orientation conducted by seniors, we get to know each other more through it. :) We even came out with a drama successfully which we received a lot of compliments by our seniors after the performance. But, where's the video? Haven't get it from senior yet. |
 |
| Chin Ming. or I should call her Ming Ming. Haha. Course mate a.k.s room mate. The absolute clean freak. Thanks to her, who sometimes wake me up early in the morning, I always snooze in the morning. Even late, I am not alone. Haha! I learn to get use to her way of living. But then, I will never give up on changing her absolute cleanliness problem. :) |
 |
| Louis. Our leader. Okay, quote Rebecca: This guy never know how to turn. Haha! You know why, whenever we talk about something sarcastic. He can hardly get it. Thanks to him, he is the one who always lead us to jog. Good navigation skill + high stamina + fast speed. A very good jogging-mate. :) |
 |
| Rebecca!! A very cheerful girl. A banana (Chinese who does not know how to speak Mandarin). She always correct me when I say so, she claimed that she is just a half-banana. Because she knows a little bit Mandarin. Haha. Okay, well. I bet after this mid-sem break, she will have problem in speaking Mandarin again. :D But, I really appreciate her, because she is the one who always create laughter among 6 of us. And for me, thanks to her, my English speaking is getting fluent now. :) |
 |
| Jelly? Jerry? Loke? Kwok Thong? There are many ways of calling him. Whatever. A very good friend he can be. Good listener + talker. He is also one of my jogging-mate. :) |
 |
| Wei Ping. Someone who always drive us. A very fun friend to have. He suffer a lot when Louis, KT and I start singing. But I hope one day, we can influence you to sing together with us. Haha :P |
|
|
|
Okay, so they are my course mates. The following pictures are my seniors.
 |
| One of my 2nd year direct senior. The pretty Mei Kee. |
 |
| One of my 4th year direct senior, Pei Shan. |
 |
| One of my 4th year senior, Yi Hong. |
 |
| Shih yi, Pei Shan, Mei Kee and I |
 |
| Another 2nd year senior, Pei Cheng. |
|
|
So that's all about the Welcoming Night 2011/12.
After that, together with my course mates, we went to Teluk Gorek for a camp organised by the Bioss Society. I am lazy to do typing. So let's photos do talking:
 |
| I love beach. The breeeze and soft sand. :) |
 |
| Squeezed so hardly just because of teamwork. To little tiny Mary, proud of you! :D |
 |
| The tallest friend I have-Shakti. Glad to have you as my course mate. You are a very good English teacher for me. :) Hmm, sometimes I really doubt, for Indian who can't speak Tamil, how can we call them? coconut? :P |
 |
| I love this game. FOCUS! Believe that you can do it, then you can! We girls lasted for 5 minutes! :D |
 |
| Spiderman! We are the best team with very good leader-Khairul and Hazirah. :) |
 |
| A very fun trip together with you all. :) |
 |
| We won the 2nd place for the explorace. Cool! :D |
 |
| During the game. |
 |
| See! In between them was Mary! Pity Mary. :O |
 |
| I like that morning where we jogged beside the beach. The further you run, the nearer you to the beautiful scenery in front. :) |
 |
| During the game, with all kinds of pattern. Haha. |
 |
| Go, go camping! :D |
Okay, Still got a lot to update. But that's all for this post. Live life to the fullest. I am doing it now :) University is not just about study, but a place for you to discover your true personality. :) More to come, bye all! :D
yo~ one of ur faithful blog readers here. :)))
ReplyDeleteHappy to know dat u enjoy ur life there~! Keep it up and I believe u r a somebody one day! Jia you!!
Love n support always,
Jolynn :)