 |
| 那些年,我们一起追的女孩 |
First, I want to say that, this is the first movie I watched 2 months after I watched Pirate of the Caribbean and Pirate of the Caribbean was the movie I watched 2 months after I watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Okay, what I want to say is that, I have a long time didn't watch a movie dyyy! LOL. lame, I know it. :/ But I still want to mention it :P
So overall, this movie is just nice. 7/10 I give. :)
This is not the highlight of the day. But together with friends that you have not seen them for quite a long time, I found this is just like
nice movie+nice friends=fun :D
 |
Chu Xin-Pei Xin-Me. They were my 'badminton kaki' at KMPh. We were always lack of one player.
Hmmm.. Very delicious Yellow Laksa recommended by Chu Xin. :D |
|
Spent quite a lot lately, have to cut down my expenditure, so it is time to go back to UTM. So that I won't be hanging out that frequent. :P Tomorrow have to go back to UTM dy, so many undone. Assignments are still awaiting me in front. The Waste to Wealth Project, Engineering Maths Tutorial, Static Exercises.....etc. Hmmmm, must change my holidays mode to study mode dy! Go! Rachel! One month Chinese New Year holidays is awaiting you! Fight for 4.0! Take the challenges! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment