Hello readers a.k.a friends! It has been a long time again. Hehe :)
Hmmm, these few weeks have been so occupied with assignments and tests, even the coming 2 weeks will be this hectic too. Thanks god I have myself a very well planned schedule and to-do-list :)
Hmm, I have join LC UTM CD's team. Basically we are a team of AIESECers who work (and of course we have fun too!) to prepare LC UTM to MyLDS which will be held at UKM. I found LC CD's Team is really really really awesome! We have very good CD and ACDs and bunch of passionated people! :D Frankly speaking, CD's team is really recalling me back the memories at KMPh where we organised Pesta Tanglung and Pesta Tahun Baru Cina. Don't you think this is awesome?! :D So I have no regret that I joined CD's team, and most importantly, I believe we will be the best CD's team which will stand out of the crowd during MyLDS. I can't wait for that already! :D
By the way, I am really proud to say that I got Endowment Scholarship from UTM and also I got selected to participate in UTM's 5 ETP program. I am 1 of the 50 people who got selected. Not to show off but just to share my happiness :) This has boosted my confidence and I am looking forward on how this program will go in next 4 years and how I will get turned up into another Rachel, Poh Ying. :)
Overall, that's all about the update from me. Times do fly, first semester is going to end soon. As what I have experienced throughout this semester, those fantastic experiences indicating more awesome experiences are coming soon! Oh- I am proud to be UTMer! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment