Sunday, December 25, 2011

Awesome! :D

Hmm, I would like to start my update with this picture! Haha, this is what what happened to most of people who stay outside and cannot get fruit supply continuously. I still remember last time when I was at home I will never have such problem that where to get fruit since every 初一(Cho Yat(specially for Rebecca to understand.)) mama will be buying a lot of fruits for prayer.

Okay, enough with the fruits' story. Let's me update you my life now starting from Malaysian AIESECer(MC) election and AMAN-AIESEC Malaysia Award Night. And the MC say it as AIESEC Most Awesome Night. Haha. Thought of I will be spending just RM50 for that night, but turned up I spent RM100 for that due to the transportation problem happened. Okay, screw that part, let's talk about the fun part. Haha.
AIESEC best partner.
Met CX during AMAN and we will be meeting again during MyLDS!

Just want to say, congratulation to
Mr. Lee Guo Zhang for getting the post MCP term 2012/13
Mr. Tan Wei Jun  and Ms. Joanne Lim for getting the post MCVP term 2012/13
:)

Okay, after MC election, came back to UTM and started to get busy with all the assignments, tests and presentations. Sad part was I screwed up the test but what cheered me up was when Louis, KT and WP praised me for my improvement in my presentation skill. Thank you and this had motivated me to continue with my journey in AIESEC :)

22 December 2011, my birthday. :) A day which was full of surprises.
1st surprised:
21st December 2011 night, I never expected that STEP will come and celebrate birthday for me. Still remember that last meeting we had before my birthday, my director, WL said that STEP was having a severe team bonding problem, ya, I felt so too. Whenever we go to meeting, there will be endless tasks which made me feel like to quit AIESEC. Besides, I as the manager of COMM should have do something before thing get worse. I feel like I didn't do my job well. Of course, I didn't give up. (May be with a 'yet', who knows, but at least for now, the answer is NO) I will do something to enhance team bonding between us so that we can work toward the same goal - Best Initiative of the year during next AMAN!

Wei Loon, Poh Yong, Howard, Cindy, Si Jing and Allison, THANK YOU. :)

2nd surprise:
I thought CM's thumbdrive was lost but turned up this was the surprise. Thank you very much everyone, Chin Ming, Rebecca, Mary, Shakti, Kwok Thong, Louis and Wei Ping. Just like what Shakti said, the fun time is not where it happen, but who are in it. I really appreciate it. It is really not easy to maintain the bond between 8 ppl of 4 different races (Chinese, Bidayuh, Indian and a half-Chinese. LOL). I hope till the 4th year, we are still together. :D

3rd surprise:
Thank you Sandy! When I see the notification showing that 'Sandy Chua tagged you in a photo', I never expect this will be the photo. Thanks a lot and do look forward for your upcoming birthday. :P May be times and distances grabbed something from us, but at least in my heart I know that, you will always there to support me. :) And I will too :)

23rd December 2011, Friday.Industrial trip to Malacca. Okay, I have to admit that, for me, the main thing was not the industrial trip, but what made me more excited was the Malacca town visit after that. Haha. Okay, let's photos do talking:
First question: Look like _____ (Fill in the blank.) :P
Second question: Look like _______(FIll in the blank.)
Thinking of to make it as my FB profile picture but Rebecca said I look like Cancer patient in this picture. Fine then.
The thing that I was holding was the potato chip before it is fried.

Glad to have all of you in UTM :)
Sacrifice of being the photographer. I was not in the photo. But I really enjoy taking photos of you all. :)
Then had our teatime at Nadeje's Cake. No comment with the cake, just nice :)
 Then 24th December 2011, had CNY shopping with Rebecca, Mary, and Shakti at Jusco Tebrau. Highlight of that day was ------- Ta Da!
Manhattan Mediterranean Baked Fish! *Thumb up!*
That's all about my update. What I am looking forward now is the arrival of Chinese New Year :D
New year resolution is coming up next! Thanks for reading, readers a.k.a friends, bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment