Happy New Year people! It is 11.05 p.m. of the very first day of 2012, and I am blogging here. Haha :D Hmmm.. The purpose of this blog here is to review back what I did in 2011(instead of what I did, I would like to tell you more on where I have been to, I am proud to share about it :D) and what I am going to do, ops, may be what I want to do in 2012 :)
19 February 2011, the best moment I had in KMPh, Pesta Tahun Baru Cina where the whole bunch of Chinese of 100+ people work together and get that night done successfully :) We had been preparing it 2 months before that, it was really not easy but very worth it. We are now planning to go back toKMPh on18th-19th Feb to visit our juniors there and also attend their celebration. :) However, I am not be able to attend it :(
 |
| It was really awesome to become one of the dancers! I really enjoyed the performance :) |
20th April 2011, the day I left
KMPh, a place where I grew up a lot. I am really proud to say that I had my matriculation study, the 100
Kilo
Meters
Per
Hour life over there. Met bunch of new people, inspiring lecturers. We were all from different states of Malaysia, and we met each other here, just 10 months time, studied hard for final together, counted down days to go back home together, and now we are separated again. However, year in KMPh is my most wonderful year in my past 19 years. :)
 |
| Bye my 100 KM/Hr at KMPh. :) |
23rd-28th February 2011, went vacation with my lovely friends: Shelly Tey, Yee Teng, Kaileen, Geik Mun and Ke Fen from KMPh to Penang. Because of them, my life at KMPh seemed so much more better. :)
 |
| When can we meet again? :) |
 |
| After the Penang visit, they actually came KL and stayed in my house. :) Photo shown is taken at 天后宫. |
The 3 months gap before I enter university, ya, I use university instead of UTM because at that time it was still an unknown to me, I worked at MRC. It was really not easy to become a tutor, especially when you are dealing with children. Always bear in mind, parents and teachers play an important role in raising up a kid. So take that seriously when you have your own kid.
 |
| :) |
4th September 2011, the day I get enrolled into UTM. Then I met bunch of new people again, I really enjoyed meeting new people. Things that I experienced.. refer back to the previous post. :)
I am really glad that I have them as my course mates.
 |
| Malacca :) |
Nevertheless, I am glad that I join AIESEC :)
 |
| AIESEC LC UTM HOT TO GO! |
 |
| First recognition from AIESEC :) |
Most interestingly, last night, with bunch of AIESECers from CD Team, we went up to Balai Cerapan, UTM to count down for the arrival of 2012. It was really awesome: standing on top of the hill, looking down and you caught everything into your eyes, not only that, square-dancing (2 songs was too little), barbeque. This is the best count-down I ever have. :)
 |
| 12.00 a.m. 1st January 2012 |
That's all about my 2011 flashback. This is how I painted my 2011, now 2012 is a whole new blank paper for me, believe me, I will paint it as colorful as I can. :) New year resolution? not done yet. But for this moment, I just hope that I can stop myself from pressing the snooze button on my alarm clock every morning. Can I? Let's see tomorrow. 2011 I had been to Kuantan, Penang, Ipoh, Seremban, Johor, Malacca. *
Like* So 2012 I should visit more that this number of states! Okay, new year resolution will be coming up next! (Sound familiar? Haha, this sentence was in the last post :P) By my friends a.k.a readers :D
No comments:
Post a Comment