Saturday, January 14, 2012

All is well

Hi readers a.k.a friends, I am back again. First thing to mention is I am not going to post new year resolution here. =/ I have been saying that I want to make a list of my new year resolutions until I find it a task for me instead of my own willingness to do that, so here I am to do a little bit sharing of my life which I really enjoy doing. :)

The 3 Idiots - Farhan, Rancho, Raju. A very fantastic movie with 3 very inspiring characters in it.

Kareena Kapoor, she is really gorgeous :)
If you were to ask me what rank I will give to this movie, with no doubt I will say 10/10, 100/100, 1000/1000! This is the best movie I have ever seen, (I am not exaggerating) although I seldom watch movie. :P It brings great messages to the audiences. There are too much to say about this movie, I simply want to say that, do the thing that you really passionate in, you live for yourself, not your father, nor your mother or any other people around you. Secondly, be optimistic :) ALL IS WELL is a dialog which has been used throughout the movie. This is very true, I used to tell myself, everything will turn alright, (this phrase is still on my white board since the day I decorated the whiteboard), no matter how hard, tough the circumstance is. :) Seriously, YOU must watch this movie, just like how I urged you guys to read 'The Secret'.

Okay, that's all about the 3 Idiots.

I have been spending the whole study week in the library. I really like the quiet, peaceful, serene environment in the Perpustakaan Sultan Zanariah and we UTMers call it as PSZ. :)

Sitting at the right place and when you study until saturated, what you need to do is just turn up your head and have a look at the scenery outside the window, and start day-dreaming. :)

Taken on 8th Jan 2012 from level 5 of PSZ :) The beautiful sunset. :)


This is taken today, same place, but different scenery, what a beautiful cloudy day.
 Conclusion is, I am going to spent the rest of the study week of every semester in the library. :) I really enjoy the surprises outside the window :)

Okay, that's all about the library.

Taken long time ago, during LLDS :)
 Friday afternoon, we, CM,  Rebecca and I had been invited Shakti's mum to have lunch together. Hmmmm, I don't really like mutton but thumb up for Shakti's mum home-cooked mutton! The way her mum cooked it was just so suit my appetite. Slurrppp! :D

Hmmmm, her mother was really friendly. Her family remembered me of the Western people where they show their love to their family members without hiding. They hug, kiss, and tell each other 'I love you' without feeling weird. This will never happen to a conservative Chinese family like mine.
The visit remembered me this dialog between my dad and I when I was 6 or 7 years old.

爸爸:“Kiss 爸爸。”
开始懂得害羞的我:“不要。”

Dad used to her children to kiss him and we used to kiss him after he asked for it. But no such memory for me after that conversation. :( I love you, papa and mama. How much courage do I need to bring it out from my mouth? I wonder.

Lastly, I have another photo to share,


I miss you, we miss you, A-po :)

One night, when I was clearing the messages in my 012 number. I found out this message from my sister one and a half year ago, when A-po was still alive. This Chinese New year will be the second Chinese New Year without A-po, time flies. I miss you A-po.




Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment