Hello!
Haha, had a long time did not update my blog already. Haha, currently I am in my cousin house. Well, let's talk about 14 Feb 2010, the day of the combination of Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day and my bestie Ong Le Jing's birthday. Haha, happy birthday dude! ^^ Well, I woke up very late because the day before it I slept at 3.00p.m. *failed, I decided to sleep at 5.00p.m.,守岁,you know? haha* Went to my uncle's house afternoon, and the most important is, I drove back home after that! Haha, I admit I did not drive well. *auch* ><
Kay, second day, my family and I went to my mom's hometown, Sungai Burong, my every-new-year-must-go-place! I love there! Taken lots of photos. *will be uploaded some other day, =)* Our entertainment there included gambling, chit-chating, eating and the 8 months old baby Cai Yun!! She's so cute >< haha. So many things to talk about. Gamble! I losed RM15. TT well, it's okay, this year monkey 'fan tai sui'. lol.
We were there for 3 days 2 nights. So sad that I couldn't join my friend to visit other friends house. TT
The day after I went back from Sg. Burong, joined SoonYip, Jerry, Suresh and Teck Kent to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Emm, Percy was so handsome. ><
After came back from Metro Prima, packed my beg and followed my cousin to their house and now I am here. lol. haha. Today morning went to sing K with my cousins, so high, had a long time did not shout like this. Okay, this will be continued, bye =D
No comments:
Post a Comment