Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photos 3

This CNY I did enjoyed a lot. This is what I promised myself last year which I used my CNY holidays on doing revision. After I came back from Sg Burong, followed my cousin to their house. The first day at there we went to sing K, that night, we went to Fuo Guang Shan. Then the second day, accompanied my cousin Kai Xin to bring our grandpa and grandma back to Sg Burong. Sunday, I followed cousin Kai Xin with her gang of friends to Sunway Lagoon. It was really fun. Played lots of game which I never try before. Finally I got the chance to swim since I had a long long long time did not swim already. I am going to use my angpau money to buy a swimming suit for myself, haha.

Photos at Fuo Guang Shan:

 

  

  
My autie with her little baby. 

 
Cousin Cai Fen with me. =)

 
Cousin Cai Fen

 
Cai Fen and Cai Yong.

 
I like this. =D

 

  
Very familiar right? 宫心计,haha.

Photos at Neway:

Me-cousin Wei Zheng-cousin Kai Xin

 
haha.

 
=D

 
cousin Wei Zhong-me-cousin Wei Zheng.

 
the lunch.

 
lol.

 
haha.

 
sing- sang
*Sorry for the bad quality of those photos because they were taken using my phone*

That all.bye!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment