Well,do you still remember the target I made for myself for the year 2010? yes, 50 books to read. Currently, I read 3 books. The first book is from my brother suggestion, a book about psychology. It doesn't suit me. Why? I can only say that it is encouraging people to play psychologically with people. I am a noobie. I can't detect what people thinking nor feeling. So, never ask me to do so. The second book I read,poor capable man everywhere asked people not to relay on what god decided you to be, this is because god never decide what you should be, you are the only one who decide it. There were a topic about piano learning, may be it is true, I never take learning piano as important as my school work, therefore I forgave myself when I am lazy to practice it. This is a good lesson. =)
And the third book. It was just like the book 'secret', but it is about the way to achieve it. You gain what you think. This is true. So always think positively. =)
Well, after shared my gain. Do you all have any good book to share? I am looking for them. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment