Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drawing is always a way I express myself ;D

Lately I had been so in love with Mariah Carey's Without you.

You alway smile but your sorrow shows, yes it shows.

Well, still got another 15 days. Then I can have myself go back to home. weeeweeee!
I still remember the first week, that's the orientation week, Madam Tor told us, (we Chinese) that we will love this place. And, yes, I do. However, whenever it approaches the day to go back home, you will feel extremely excited. You can't wait for the day to come, although before that you will have some sort of test like mid-sem test or final. And again, I definitely do! I always make list of things I wanted to do when I go back to home. This time, I feel like going back to Sungai Burong. I had a long time did not visit the lovely kampung. Besides that, this time, I must have myself practice at least a new songs. I will make it ;D

Okay, let's see whether I can make them true or not.

Em..Feel like to upload a picture. ;D

I can't stand hours of study, so I used an hour to yield this. I love it so much! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment