Monday, October 11, 2010

Live life to the fullest. =D

Life is so fragile. Appreciate every single moment you spent with your family, your friends, your beloved one. You will never know which goodbye will be the last. Take care of yourself too, 'cause you don't know, how much you mean for them. You love them, and, they love you too.
To all the people around me. I love you.

Back to my topic.

Yes. I had done my MUET speaking test. Everything went so alright. There were some changes on my group member,due to lack of candidates, I had been put into group with 2 other Chinese in my class. I think we were the only group which did not have candidate from other races. Even the examiners got shocked too. Overall, we had tried our best and finally it is over. ;D For the coming PSPM, I will fight for it! 4 flat ;D I can do it!

UhmUhm, I am wondering? Is it my problem or their problem?? I found myself cannot co-operate well with them. I am not a typically racist. Just that, sometimes. their attitude really pissed me off. Why are them so irresponsible? Even when come to practice, they thought I had been so nervous because of them. *** la=.= I wanted to shout at them, I am not shy, I am just don't feel like talking to you, but what for I shouted at the human that pissed me off?. I remember there is a quote. " For people who understand you well, they don't need your explanation: For people who don't understand you, even you explained thousands times to them, they will never understand. "

So, chill up la;D I still got my family, my friends who really understand me well. *wink* ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment