It had been quite a long time that I did not update my blog. I think it was not just me who did so. ;) Anyway, sorry readers. Well, it is Monday morning now. and later, 9.00p.m.,I will be sitting for my biology pre-test. It is like last time SPM trial,so it is that kind of tension I have now, as what you can lately on my Facebook. Hmm, talked about facebook, I really can't resist fb, everyday, I spent at least 15 minutes on fb. I shouldn't be so addicted. uhm, I have been this addicted to fb since the day I know about 0.facebook.com this kind of thing, thanks a Douglas Low. =S Anyway, still thanks to fb which connected me and my fb addict friends too. ;D
and, friends, I never never know that I will be silly. I will not talk much. Still, 一场美丽的误会,何乐而不为呢?
bye friends.
To all the persons around me, I love you =D
No comments:
Post a Comment