When things really happened, you will find that it will not be that simple. It will be a complicated one, which you never face such problem. So therefore, you don't want people to know about it and you hide it into the bottom of your heart.
About my handset.
SIM IC is spoilt. Due to?? I don't know, perhaps I had logged in to fb too frequent until he can't stand it anymore. I never know it could be this serious that it cost about RM110 to repair it. Well, I had already told her that if she was to change any accesory inside my handset, please do inform me. But not until you had already changed it and there only you text me 'ms hoo, your hp is ok,you can take it from the shop. RM110.' It will only make me feel like throwing bad words on you. It is a new handset, you know, I can have my warranty works and perhaps it cost me 0 bucks. But now?what turn up?When I called to mama, I even feel like crying. I felt like I had been cheated.
Anyway, I had talked,well,softly instead of rudely to her, that I want her to compensate. The output is now I still have to pay her, but the price had been cut into RM55. Sorry to make my mama worry. Anyway, thing turns alright now. As I said,everything will be alright. =)
To all the people around me, I love you. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment