Hey friendsss, did you notice something I made on my blog. I editted a post, I deleted something from the post, Because..because.... They found my blog. I am forced to do so. T.T How much courage I had put to myself in order to that cruel action. I telll u, I never edit my post, I never delete any post that I posted, but, I did it, for the first time I did it, and this will be last time too. Aih. -.-ll
Well, yesterday sent my handset to repair. A shop that start working at here not long time ago. ;( And, I am very PROUD to annouce that, I had not logged in my fb for 24 hours!!! taddadadada!! It broke my record, but hey, it wasn't means I resisted it, but it is because......my handset spoilt.zz.
skip .
This week is so full of assignments and pre-test. I had been so busy that I found myself look so exhausted. It's okay.I will be totally free from all these, I mean chem pre-test, maths pre-test, assignments and MUET speaking test after 11 OCT 2010. next monday ;D Still, PSPM 1(final for sem 1) comes after that, is okay, I got 1 week-study week. I will manage my time well. chill;)
No comments:
Post a Comment